Driving clicks is an important part of any influencer marketing strategy.
Mavrck's tracking link features (also known as Amplify Content) enable you to easily track clicks from an influencer's audience, using unique links generated in campaigns.
Capabilities & Setup
Mavrck tracks the number of unique clicks on each tracking link generated in the platform and distributed to influencers to include in their campaign content, profile bios, and more.
Tracking links can be easily generated within campaigns, either in bulk, by adding the same target URL for all influencers in a campaign, or individually, by adding influencer-specific URLs. For step-by-step instructions, see Tracking Links.
How does it work?
|Generate unique tracking links for influencers in campaigns||Influencers share links with their audiences||Clicks on links are tracked in Mavrck|
Tracking clicks requires no technical setup or integration.
Simply create tracking links in campaigns, tell influencers to share their unique links, and see how many clicks are driven by each one.
The number of unique clicks driven through tracking links is available at the link level, influencer level, campaign level, and overall.
Reporting on Clicks
Clicks are not directly linked to specific pieces of content. The total clicks associated with a tracking link may come from any posts or sources where the link was shared.
If you wish to track the performance of the same link across different networks or content types, generate multiple tracking links with the same target URL and different internal and external labels.
- Campaign-level: Use the campaign performance report to view the sum total of clicks across all influencers and all links. Fields for conversions and conversion value also appear in legacy campaigns.
- Influencer-level: Navigate to the Tracking Links tab of an influencer's campaign details panel to view the data associated with each of their unique links. Export an influencer's profile from the Influencers section of the platform to view their lifetime clicks, across all campaigns in your program.
- Program-level: Use the Reports tab to report on the sum of total clicks across all campaigns in your program over time.
To better understand the process of tracking clicks, see the following example of a tracking link added at the campaign level. For step-by-step instructions, see Tracking Links.
- A target URL is added, like a product page or category on your website.
- Mavrck generates a unique tracking link version of that URL for each influencer to use.
- Influencer 1 is assigned brand.mvk.co/abc12
- Influencer 2 is assigned brand.mvk.co/xyz89 , etc.
- Unique links are given to influencers through the campaign manager or messages.
- Instructions to influencer: "Your unique tracking link is brand.mvk.co/abc12 . Post this link on your Story."
- Influencers post their unique tracking links alongside campaign content.
- Influencer content: "Click here to check out the summer sale! brand.mvk.co/abc12 "
- Viewers click on the unique tracking link and Mavrck records a page visit on our domain.
- brand.mvk.co/abc12 is tracked and Mavrck registers a page visit, but viewers never see this page
- Viewers are immediately redirected to the target URL, appended with the influencer's ID.
|Add a target URL with a preview image, labels, and description|
Unique links are displayed to each influencer in the campaign manager or messages
|View the specific performance of each tracking link in the influencers' campaign details|
View overall performance on the campaign performance report
For step-by-step instructions to create, distribute, and report on tracking links, see Tracking Links.