If you would like to remove an influencer from your Members database to ensure you do not work with them again, use the following steps to change their status to "Rejected":
- Open the influencer's details by clicking on their name or finding them in the header search bar.
- In the “Membership Details” section, click the drop-down and change their status from “User” to “Rejected”.
If you would like to remove influencers from your Members database in bulk, use the following steps:
- Open the Influencers search tab and ensure the data source is set to My Members.
- Search for influencers by name or using filters.
- Select the influencers you wish to remove using the checkboxes.
- In the upper right corner of the search module, open the Action dropdown and select Remove Influencers.
- Click OK to remove the influencers.
When an influencer is rejected:
- They are not able to apply for your campaigns
- They will not receive emails, except for messages sent from campaigns that they are already a participant in
- Their contact information and content metrics are still available in the platform
- They can be un-rejected by changing their status from "Rejected" back to "User"
Note: Influencers who unsubscribe from emails from your brand using the unsubscribe link are automatically marked as "Rejected".