Questions to Consider When Developing Your Campaign
- What is your overall brand message?
- What is your top priority?
- What is the theme you’d like the micro-influencers to describe in their post and caption?
- What are Dos and Don’ts that the micro-influencers should be aware of?
- What is the ideal persona for this campaign?
- What hashtag are you requiring the micro-influencers use to help you identify and verify their posts?
- How many micro-influencers would you like to work with?
- When would you like posts to begin?
- What product or incentive will you be providing the micro-influencers?
- Solidify examples of “good” posts and “bad” posts.
When working with your Customer Success Manager and Implementation Manager, you will have an opportunity to provide all of this information in a quick form here.