During the course of a create content campaign an Influencer may occasionally create a social media post that isn't picked up by the Mavrck system. If you find the post to be inline with the objectives of the campaign you have the option to manually bind it to the activity. Once bound, the post will be treated in the same fashion as all other posts in the campaign. Engagements will be collected, the Influencer will get credit for completing requirements of that post and any incentives can be awarded.
To bind a post to an activity:
- Click on the influencer's profile image (from any list of influencers on the platform) to open the influencer profile modal.
2. Find the post you would like to bind on the influencers "Accounts" section of the modal.
3. Hover over the "..." icon (see image above) and choose the activity you'd like to bind the post to.
4. Confirm the selection to bind the post.
5. The post will now display the activation icon and is bound to the activity.
Note: A post can only be bound to create content activities that an influencer is participating in. The action of manually binding a post cannot be undone so please ensure the post meets your requirements for the activity!