The Platform makes it simple to export images and videos from your campaigns to use for your marketing efforts.
How to export content
- Open the Content tab from the main menu (or within a campaign!).
- Optional: Apply filters.
- Click the export icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Export Summary and Content to download images with relevant influencer information and performance metrics.
Pro tip: When exporting content, a content summary document is also downloaded. The content summary is a spreadsheet with one row for each piece of content, including influencer details, a link to the post, and performance metrics. You can use the raw data in the content summary to generate custom insights and reports. This can include everything from how fraud score correlates with performance to grouping performance by state.
Please note: The export limit is 1000 pieces of content. If you have more than 1000 pieces of content, consider exporting specific campaigns or applying filters to export in smaller batches (i.e. export all Instagram stories, then export all Instagram posts).
Download individual pieces of content
- Click on the piece of content you would like to export.
- Image files: Right-click the image and select Save As.
- Video files: Click the three-dots icon above the player controls and select Download.
What format does the content export in?
- Photo content is exported in PNG format and video content is exported in MP4 format.
- Content is exported in a compressed ZIP folder.
- File names contain the first and last names of the content creator and the network where the content was posted.