We require Facebook first because it is the best representation of an individual's social identity, providing us with insights that allow for more accurate segmentation and targeting. Other social networks provide limited demographic or psychographic signals, which limits our ability to target based on attributes such as age, gender and location.
Articles in this section
- How does Mavrck acquire influencers?
- Mavrck: The All-In-One Influencer Marketing Platform
- How does Mavrck ensure influencers are not “fake”?
- Is Facebook authentication necessary?
- Do Influencers have to include #sponsored or #ad in their posts?
- How does Mavrck calculate impressions?
- How does Mavrck calculate reach?
- How does Mavrck calculate influence?
- What questions types are available for Surveys?