We require Facebook first because it is the best representation of an individual's social identity, providing us with insights that allow for more accurate segmentation and targeting. Other social networks provide limited demographic or psychographic signals, which limits our ability to target based on attributes such as age, gender and location.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to credit the influencer if I’m using their image for other marketing efforts?
- How does Mavrck acquire influencers?
- How can influencers redeem points?
- How do I get the high resolution photos for IGC content?
- How do I download IGC?
- How do I reject a micro-influencer from an IGC Photo Challenge?
- How do I remove a member from my program?
- Is Facebook authentication necessary?