When you create a TikTok for a campaign, use the Posting Link provided by the brand to upload your video. The Posting Link is an easy way to tag your video as Branded Content and link it with the right campaign in one step.
Find the Posting Link in your Campaign Manager or in emails from the brand.
You must use the Posting Link to meet campaign requirements. If you are unable to use the Posting Link for any reason, you can also link your content retroactively by adding a campaign code.
Posting to TikTok
- Open your Campaign Manager link.
- Click the Post to TikTok button in the Deliverables section.
- Click Get Link.
- Open the link to TikTok and upload your video there.
If you need to post multiple times, you can use the same link up for up to 10 videos. If you're creating more than 10 videos for one campaign, use the Get Link button to generate a new link for additional content.
|Post to TikTok button in the Campaign Manager||TikTok Posting Details page|
Using a Campaign Code
If you have already posted your TikTok video in the app, you can link it to the campaign retroactively by adding the campaign code.
- Open a link to your Campaign Manager.
- Click the Post to TikTok button.
- Copy the Campaign Code.
- Open the TikTok app and find the relevant post.
- Open the post settings.
- Click More Options and select Branded content and ads.
- Toggle on Branded Content.
- Click Link Campaign and enter the Campaign Code you copied.
- Click to Agree and continue with linking your post to the campaign.
Sponsored Post Disclosure
TikTok is working to ensure all sponsored videos are clearly marked per FTC regulations. Using the Posting Link to upload content, or adding a campaign code, will make sure you and the brand are following guidelines. Videos that are not clearly tagged within TikTok may violate Community Guidelines.