This article covers how brands can use Stripe to pay influencers. If you’re an influencer, see Stripe Integration Overview for Influencers instead.
Cash payments can be created and fulfilled entirely within Mavrck using the Stripe integration.
In this article:
Create a Stripe Incentive
- Create a new campaign, or navigate to an existing campaign
- If you use an existing campaign, you’ll have to set it to draft mode to make changes
- Click the Setup tab (at the top), then the Incentives sub-tab (in the left sidebar)
- Click the + icon to create a new incentive
- Under Incentive type, select Cash
- Under How will you pay?, select Direct Deposit via Stripe
- Enter the payment amount
- Select the fulfillment workflow stage (Pre-Payment or Post-Payment), or leave blank
- Click Save
Pay Influencers with Stripe
Stripe incentives are fulfilled like any other incentive in Mavrck. See Incentive Fulfillment for a complete overview and step-by-step instructions to fulfill campaign incentives.
Influencers must have or create a Stripe account to receive payments. If an influencer has a icon next to their name in the Pre-Payment Workflow stage, it means they have not verified their Stripe account yet:
They will have to connect their Stripe account (or create one) following these instructions prior to being able to receive their payout.
Once an influencer has verified their account, they’ll have a Stripe icon next to their name instead:
Once an influencer has been verified, follow the steps below to pay them through Stripe:
- Navigate to the influencer’s Incentives tab
- Next to the Stripe incentive, click Pay
- From the confirmation dialog, click Pay again to confirm:
- Click Ok on the confirmation dialog once the payment has processed:
- From the incentives table, click View Details to review the transaction details
- As with all bank transfers, it will take a couple of business days before the funds arrive in the influencer’s account