We are excited to announce a number of improvements to our Create Content workflows.
Support for Blogs
You can now set up create content activities where the primary content created is a blog post. You'll note that we also added support for a number of other networks & content types as well.
Note that some networks types will require a manual entry of metrics while we work on adding additional automation in future release.
Blog activities come with additional support for the following:
- Creation of tracking pixels that can be added to a blog post to automatically track number of viewers / impressions.
- Tracking of shares of blog posts across Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Automatically generated tracking links for shared content (See below)
- Cash payment incentives (See below)
Updated Create Activity Wizard
We've added a few new screens to the create content creation process.
The internal details screen allows you to capture new requirements for the activity. Some additions here include:
- Internal Brief: A place to describe the goals of the activity internally. This field is not shown to the influencer.
- Activity Budget: The amount of money you have allocated for this activity.
- Target Influencers: The target number of influencers you would like to activate in this activity.
The workflow options screen provides the ability to tailor the workflow statuses that will be used for the activity. As you toggle options on the right, you can see how that affects the available workflow steps for the activity.
The influencer details page lets you set up the requirements for the influencer. Including:
- Description: The description provided to the influencer as part of their application / sign up flow.
- Require Quote: If set to true, the application/sign up flow will ask the influencer to provide a quote and a brief description of their proposed content.
- Required Hashtag: Hashtag used by our system to locate posts automatically on social networks.
- Draft and Content Due Dates: Indicators to the influencer when content should be submitted or posted.
Updated Tracking User Experience
We've updated the user experience within create content activities to make it easier to work with influencers. You can now view many details of an influencer without using the pop up window. You can also send new notifications directly from this screen.
Note that you will still use the pop up influencer window to view their historic content for review while an Applicant.
Support for 'Ad Hoc' and Cash Incentives
You can now set up incentives that are unique to an influencer from with in an activity. This feature allows you to define cash payments where the payment amount varies for each influencer.
By default, if an influencer supplied a quote as part of their application, a cash incentive is set up with a status of Draft.
Support for 'Multi-Network' Activities
All new create content activities, regardless of what the 'primary' content type is, will automatically locate posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest that use the specified 'required' hashtag. No additional configuration is required to activate this automation.
As posts are located by the system, they will show up in the influencers 'Content' tab.
Note that this feature will not be active for activities created prior to this release (March 6th 2018)
Support for Manually Entered Activations
While Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest posts will be located automatically by the Mavrck system, we have added the ability to manually enter posts for some other types of content such as Instagram Stories and SnapChat.
For Instagram Stories, Facebook Live, and SnapChat, you can upload an image or screen shot from the influencer as a record of the content.
These manual entries will show up as 'Manual' in the content screens, but their metrics will roll up to the Activity, Campaign, and Instance level.
Amplified Content within Create Content Campaigns
When setting up a create content activity, you can now add additional content that you would like the creators to amplify. For example, if a blogger is writing about a watch, you may want them to post a link to the watch on the blog post.
As content is added for amplification, you tracking links will be generated automatically for each accepted influencer.
Tracking links are available as merge tags within notification templates.