Hi there! We've been making a number of design changes recently, and can't wait to share them with you. There's quite a few, so I've listed them out below (with screenshots when applicable) along with the specific value that each change adds.
Activities are now called Campaigns. What formerly was called called Campaigns is now called "Reporting Groups"
- This brings clarity and consistency to how we refer to “things” within our platform
- Mirrors how marketers already think of groupings both within our app, and generally
Simplified Campaign Setup (Create Content campaigns only)
- The new wizard only asks for high level information, letting your team create placeholder campaigns before the final marketing plan is agreed on
- Fields are more logically organized, and can be filled out at the marketers convenience
Tabs Moved to Header
- Gives us back vertical space for smaller screen sizes so that more campaigns/influencers can fit on the screen
- Allows for a better display of where influencers are in within the campaign's workflow (more work coming here)
New Filters Design
- Better design for filters reduces the amount of space taken up
- Better visibility whether a filter is enabled or not.
New CPX Capabilities
- Allows all marketers to compare the value that their influencer marketing campaign drove using industry standard metrics
- Allows marketers to view and export the value that specific influencers drove within a specific campaign.
A new feature that allows the marketer to see exactly what their campaign application will look like
Also allows for separate internal/external title/description fields (the application header is defaulted to the internal title, but can be changed without updating the title itself)
As always, feel free to reach out with any questions