By default, email sent via the Mavrck platform will appear from InstanceSubdomain@brandmail.co. Through adding a few DNS records to your domain name provider, you can configure the platform to issue email as email@example.com.
- Select a subdomain that is not already in use by your domain. We recommend a generic subdomain, such as “email”. A subdomain is required to route replies to influencer conversations back into your instance.
- Decide on an email address that matches Address@Subdomain.yourbranddomain.com. Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send this address to Mavrck. We will then send you back a list of three DNS records to add to your domain name provider.
- Let us know when your technical team has successfully installed the records.
- We will configure your instance to send email from and route inbound mail to the selected address, sending you a confirmation when the swap occurs.