The following customization options are available in the Configuration section of the platform.
- Program Name: Displayed to influencers throughout the influencer experience
- Program Description: Displayed on the program landing page (Optional)
- Program Image: Background image on the program landing page, 980x490 pixels
- Accent Color: Background color on campaign applications
- Button Color: Used for buttons throughout the influencer experience
- Fav Icon logo: Image shown in the address bar of the web browser throughout the influencer experience, 48x48 pixels
- Logo: Image shown in the influencer campaign manager header, 59x59 pixels
- Instagram Handle: Enter your Instagram handle to enable Branded Content Ads
After making any changes, click Save in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
Privacy & Legal
The default email address associated with messages sent from the platform is [ProgramName]@brandmail.co. This email can be customized using your own branded domain at no extra charge. Your Mavrck team will provide setup instructions during onboarding, or reference the article Private Labeled Email Domain. Your email address is viewable in the Configuration tab but only editable by Mavrck employees.
The Default Language option on the Email Setup page determines which language is used for automated messages sent by the platform including email log-in confirmation and account connection reminders.
The platform currently supports US English, UK English, French, Quebec French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, and Portuguese. The system default is US English.
Note that the language used on influencer-facing links is set at the campaign-level, as part of the customization of the campaign application. See Customizing A Campaign Application for additional detail.
For additional customization options, including private-labeled email, private-labeled platform URLs, and private-labeled social apps, please see Private Label Options.