We have some exciting news for you – we just released a feature that allows influencers to sign up with email!
Bottom line: This will help increase the number of influencers who apply to your campaigns.
How? Based on our analytics data and conversations we’ve had with influencers, many influencers will not sign up for a campaign if they can only sign up with Facebook. Some reasons some influencers won’t signup with Facebook include not feeling comfortable connecting their Facebook or not having a Facebook account. Fortunately, these influencers will sign up if they can do it with their email!
Here is how the signup process goes if an influencer signs up with email. Influencers:
- Go to signup page
- Click the email signup button
- Input their email and hit submit
- Receive a verification email
- Click the verification link in that email
- Create a password on the page that link took them too
- Finish the rest of the normal sign up process!
Some additional features of this email signup/login capability include the ability to:
- Add multiple emails to one account. Influencers can sign in with any of those emails.
- Signup with Facebook, connect an email account, then login with either. The same applies if you signup with email and then connect a Facebook account.
- Reset your password, which can be done by going to the login page, inputting your email, and clicking “I forgot my password”
Influencers might have questions. So we prepared a set of FAQs that will help you rapidly and effectively handle those here.
As always, we’re here to help. So please let us know if you have any questions!