Today, we released improvements to 3 elements of our platform: influencer search filters, influencer exports, and the form builder/influencer properties.
Added Influencer Search Filters
- Lifetime Impressions filter – filter influencers based on the total number of impressions they’ve gotten on posts they’ve made for your campaigns.
- Activated After filter – filter influencers based on the last time they participated in one of your campaigns.
- Account type filter – filter influencers based on whether or not they have a confirmed business account (Note: confirmed here means they authenticated their accounts with Mavrck at some point after May, 2018 when we began collecting this data).
- Account visibility filter – filter influencers based on whether or not their accounts are public or private.
Added Data To Influencer Exports (from the influencers page and campaign influencers page)
- Lifetime CPM, CPE, CPP columns – combined CPM/CPE/CPP an influencer has gotten on all posts they’ve made for your campaigns
- Lifetime Impressions column – total number of impressions an influencer has gotten on all posts they’ve made for your campaigns.
- Most Recent Activation Date column – the date of the most recent time an influencer participated in a one of your campaigns.
- Campaign Impressions column – the total number of impressions an influencer got on posts they made for the campaign you’re currently viewing. This can only be exported from the Complete tab of a specific campaign.
Form Builder & Influencer Properties Updates
- Deleting Live Questions – you can now delete form questions while the associated campaign/survey is live. Data collected from those questions will not be deleted.
- Influencer Property Not In Campaign Warning – A warning will appear if you filter influencers within a campaign by an influencer property that is not on that campaign’s application