Creating a New Campaign
- Open the Campaigns tab from the main menu.
- Click the Create Campaign button in the bottom right corner and complete the following screens:
- Campaign Type: Select Create Content.
- Influencer Type: Click Next.
- Internal Details: Enter a name and a description for your campaign.
- Workflow Options: Enable the workflow stages that you will be including in your campaign. Workflow options can be edited later on while your campaign is still in Draft mode.
- Click Finish. You will be brought to the Setup tab of your Draft campaign.
- Configure all elements of the campaign within the Setup tab. See the following resources for each sub-tab:
- When you are ready to launch, click the Draft toggle in the campaign header to set your campaign Live.
- Some elements of campaign setup can only be edited in Draft campaigns, including influencer requirements and incentives.
- Ensure that these are correctly configured before going Live.