“Create Content” campaigns make it easy to produce Influencer Generated Content (IGC) at scale. This allows brands to increase the awareness of their products on social media, which drives impressions, engagements, and sales.
Create Content campaigns provide several key capabilities:
- Access to the large Influencer Database to locate the best-suited content creators for your brand.
- Flexible incentive options that allow you to compensate influencers in the way you see fit.
- Integrated and automated influencer notifications that allow you to activate a large volume of content creators while reducing the overhead of tracking.
- Automated content performance assessment & reporting.
To create a new Create Content campaign:
- Open the Campaigns tab of the from the main menu.
- Click the Create Campaign button on the bottom right of the page.
- Campaign Type: Select Create Content.
- Influencer Type: Click Next.
- Internal Details: Enter a name and a description for your campaign. You will be able to update the campaign name and description later if necessary.
- Note: This will be completely internal to your team and will not be shown to influencers.
- Workflow Options: Check the boxes to enable the workflow stages that you will be including in your campaign.
- Note: Workflow options can be edited later on, but only while your campaign is still in Draft mode. Ensure that your workflow meets your team's needs before setting your campaign Live.
- Click Finish. Continue setting up your campaign with the following resources: