Influencers apply to participate in your campaign by going through a campaign application. The application is where influencers connect their social accounts, enter their contact and demographic information, and answer any customized questions you may add.
Your influencer application can be customized by going to the Application Section of the Setup Tab within your campaign. Within the section, at a minimum you will need to:
- Upload a relevant image to appear on the application landing page.
- Customize the title and brief description of the campaign shown to influencers.
Additionally, you will have the option to customize the below elements:
- Required Networks
- By default, the required networks will be associated with the "Influencer Requirements" you've set.
- Additional Contact Info
- By default, the contact info section will ask influencers to enter their shipping address and phone number.
- Pro tip: If you are not shipping product to your influencers, remove these fields to increase your application completion rate.
- By default, the application will be in English.
- Quote & Concept
- If you would like to collect price quotes and post concepts, toggle on Request Quote to allow influencers to pitch their rate and ideas.
- Campaign-specific Terms of Service
- Application Survey Questions
- Custom questions that you can use to filter influencer searches and lists.
Once your campaign is live, you can copy the application URL from this section to test out your application and ensure it looks the way you want it to. You can also share this URL externally to invite influencers outside of the platform.