The platform provides you with several useful tools to help you review applicants thoroughly and efficiently.
An "applicant" refers to any influencer who has completed your complete campaign application and is now present in the Applied workflow stage.
Accepting or rejecting Influencers Individually:
- Navigate to the Applied stage of your campaign workflow.
- Click the profile image of the first applicant.
- Click the ... icon to expand the sidebar.
- Review the influencer’s profile, considering the following modules:
- Preview content: 20 most recent Instagram or Pinterest posts
- Connected social networks: Reach and average engagements presented when hovering over each network
- Fraud risk rating
- Campaign history and performance within your program, if applicable
- Instagram Audience insights, if applicable
- Lists they are included on, if applicable
- Influencer properties, if applicable
- If reviewing applicants with a team, use the Upvote and Downvote buttons to indicate your preferences. You can then sort applicants by Total Net Votes.
- Click Accept or Drop.
- Accepting an applicant will promote them to the next stage in the campaign workflow.
- Dropping an applicant will move them to the Dropped stage of the campaign. Dropped influencers are not notified. You may re-add influencers from the Dropped stage at any time.
- Use the arrows on the screen or on your keyboard to toggle to the next/previous applicant.
Accepting or rejecting Influencers in bulk:
Within the Applied workflow stage, use the checkboxes or Select All box to select influencers, then use the Accept or Drop buttons.