The Platform provides you with a few useful tools to help you review applicants thoroughly and efficiently. "APPLICANTS" refer to any influencer who has completed your complete campaign application and is now listed in the “APPLICANTS” bucket in the “Influencers” Tab of your campaign.
Accepting/Rejecting Influencers Individually:
Step 1: Click the profile image of the first applicant.
Step 2: Review the influencer’s profile.
- Check out the influencer’s fraud risk rating (indicated with a symbol next to their name).
- Hover over any of the connected social platforms (located next to the influencer’s profile image) to see average engagements for that influencer on the each platform.
- If the influencer has worked with you before, click on the lightning bolt (next to their connected social platform) to see the content that they’ve created in the past for your brand.
- Look at sample content feed for that influencer.
- The influencer’s 20 most recent Instagram photos and Pinterest photos will be available if they have connected those networks.
- Click the three dots to see the influencer’s scorecard and actions
- Scorecard: Influencer's audience insights, financial outcomes (if they’ve worked with your brand before), and content warnings.
- Actions: The ability for you to add them to a campaign, a list, or to leave an (internal) comment on their profile
Step 3 (optional) : If you are reviewing influencers as a team, use the Upvote and Downvote buttons to indicate your preferences regarding the influencer.
Note: You can sort applicants by “Total Net Votes” to see influencers with most upvotes at the top of your list.
Step 4: Click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT”.
- Click the “ACCEPT” button for any influencer you know you would like to accept to your campaign. This action will move that influencer from the "APPLICANTS" list to the "PARTICIPANTS" list.
- Click the “REJECT” button for any influencer you know you will not accept to your campaign. This will move the influencer out of your campaign, however the influencer will not be notified or receive any communications.
Step 5: Use the arrows on your keyboard or the arrows located on either side of the sample content feed to toggle to the next or previous influencer on the list. Repeat Steps 2-5 until all applicants have been reviewed.
Accepting/Rejecting Influencers in Bulk:
Step 1: Check off the “Select All” box at the top left corner of your "APPLICANTS" list, or check the box next to an influencer’s name one at a time to select multiple influencers.
Step 2: From the “Action” dropdown that appears, leave “Set Applicant Status” selected.
Step 3: From the “Status” dropdown choose “Accept” or “Reject”
Step 4: Click “OK”.