There are a few ways to search for influencers in the platform. If you are searching for influencers at scale and based on persona, use the databases accessible in the Influencers Section of the Platform. If you are searching for an individual influencer in your member database, use the Platform search bar, accessible in the Platform header bar at all times.
To search for influencers in the database:
Using Keyword Search
You can use the keyword search bar to find influencers based on a number of specific criteria, including influencer name, handle, and email address.
Additionally, you can search for specific hashtags, locations, keywords, or @ mentions that an influencer has tagged in at least one post from the past year. For example, searching for #lifestyle, @[brandname], or 'Boston, MA' will return influencers that have used those tags at least once in the past year.
Hashtag and Keyword searches contain "OR" logic, meaning if you search for multiple hashtags or keywords in a single search, you'll see influencers that hit on any of those keywords or hashtags.
The primary exception to this logic is when combining hashtags with specific mentions. For example, a search for #lifestyle #vegan @[brandname] will search for users that have used at least one of those hashtags AND also the specified handle.
Use the filters at the top of the page to filter the database based on your preferred persona for your campaign.
- Demographics: All demographic data points associated with an influencer, including:
- Content topics
- Self-reported Influencer Properties
- Engagement: All reach and engagement-focused properties, including followers, engagements, and engagement rate for all channels
- Audience: All metrics associated with an influencer's audience network, including audience age, gender, country, city, and fraud rating
- Lists: Lists (also known as tags) you have added to the influencer's profile.
- Performance: Lifetime CPE/CPM/CPP data for an influencer (only applicable to your Members).
You can reset the filters in the influencer database at any point by clicking the refresh button in the filter bar.
To search for influencers from the header search bar:
Step 1: Click into the Platform search bar in the header of the Platform.
Step 2: Start typing the name or email address of the influencer you are searching for.
Step 3: Once the influencer you are looking for appears in the dropdown list, click their name to open their account details. Click on their profile image to see their light-box view.
With hundreds of thousands of influencers to search from, our search tool is the fastest way to dynamically narrow the pool and find the right group of influencers for your campaign.