There are a few ways to search for influencers in the platform. If you are searching for influencers at scale and based on persona, use the databases accessible in the Influencers Section of the Platform. If you are searching for an individual influencer in your member database, use the Platform search bar, accessible in the Platform header bar at all times.
To search for influencers in the database:
Use the filters at the top of the page to filter the database based on your preferred persona for your campaign. You are able to filter based on the following properties:
- Demographics: Location, age, gender, and any custom data points you may have collected during the influencer application process.
- Content: Self-reported content category. Influencers can assign themselves to up to four topics during the influencer application process
- Reach: Reach, engagement rate, and average engagements of the social networks the influencer has connected.
- List: Lists (also known as tags) you have added to the influencer's profile.
- Audience: Age, gender, and location of influencer's audience, as well as our Fraud Risk Rating.
- Other: Members of your database (versus the full Platform Database), last activated (participated in a campaign) date, Business/Personal accounts, and Private/Public accounts.
You can reset the filters in the influencer database at any point by clicking the refresh button in the filter bar.
To search for influencers from the header search bar:
Step 1: Click into the Platform search bar in the header of the Platform.
Step 2: Start typing the name or email address of the influencer you are searching for.
Step 3: Once the influencer you are looking for appears in the dropdown list, click their name to open their account details. Click on their profile image to see their light-box view.
With hundreds of thousands of influencers to search from, our search tool is the fastest way to dynamically narrow the pool and find the right group of influencers for your campaign.