Once you have created a new campaign, you will automatically be taken to the Marketing Plan section of Campaign Setup to input the marketing details for your campaign.
Completing the Marketing Plan is optional, but recommended for defining your campaign objectives and tracking your goals.
You can edit this plan for any campaign you have created at any time and all details are for internal purposes only.
- Name and Description
- Review the campaign Name and Description and make any updates.
- Incentive Budget
- The amount you intend to spend on influencer incentives. This field is for internal tracking only and does not factor into CPE, CPM, or any reporting calculations.
- Influencer Count Goal
- The number of influencers you are aiming to activate during your campaign. This field is for internal tracking only.
- Performance Goals (Impressions, Engagements, Engagement Rate, CPE & CPM)
- The goals you enter here are tracked against when using the Performance Forecasting Tool.
- Reporting Group
- Reporting Groups are used to report on multiple campaigns in aggregate in the Reports section of the Platform.
Once you have filled in all the Marketing Plan details for your campaign, you will be ready to customize your Influencer Requirements.