Creating lists allows you to group influencers, from the Influencer Index and/or your Members database, in a customized and efficient way.
Add multiple or individual influencers to a list:
- From your search results or workflow stage, use the checkboxes or Select All box to select influencers.
- From the Action dropdown that appears, select Add to List.
- Choose an existing list from the dropdown or select Create new list and enter a title.
- Click OK to save your list.
Add influencer to a list from the lightbox view:
- Click on the influencer’s profile image.
- Click the ... icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Open the Actions tab.
- Within the Add to List section, begin typing the name of the relevant list and click to select.
- Press the Enter key to save the list tag on the influencer's profile.
Accessing a list
Once you’ve created a list, access its members by using the Lists filter in the Influencers search tab.
Note: Influencers who are not members of the Influencer Index or your Members database will not appear in search results when the respective Data Source is selected. Filtering for a list may return a different number of results depending on which Data Source is selected.