When you add influencers to a campaign, they are placed into the first stage of the campaign workflow.
To add influencers to a campaign from search:
- Open the Influencers tab.
- Search for influencers that meet your criteria.
- Select the influencers you want to add using the checkbox next to their image or the Select All checkbox.
- In the dropdown that appears at the top of your list, leave the Action as Add to Campaign.
- Begin typing the name of your campaign in the Campaign Name field and choose the campaign.
- Click OK.
- The influencers you added are now listed in the first stage of the campaign workflow.
What is the difference between adding influencers to a campaign and inviting them?
Influencers can be added to a campaign without being notified. This is useful when you want to gather a large group of Candidates before narrowing down a group that you want to message.
When influencers are invited to a campaign, they receive the Invitation message template, which prompts them to apply.
Can I add influencers to a campaign and invite them at the same time?
Yes! Use the steps outlined below to automate the Invitation message template.
- Open the Setup tab of the campaign you would like to invite influencers to.
- Click Message Templates from the campaign setup menu.
- Locate the Invitation template and customize the message.
- Under Delivery, click Edit.
- In the Delivery Configuration dropdown, select Automatic: Stage Based and select the first stage of your campaign.
- Click Save.
- Once this is configured, the Invitation message template will be sent to influencers automatically when they are added to the campaign.