By adding incentives as part of your campaign setup, you can use the Platform to accurately calculate campaign costs and also efficiently track and manage fulfillment.
There are several types of incentives that the Platform supports:
- Gift Card: Delivered to the influencer directly (via mail), or digitally through a gift card vendor.
- Cash: A directly payment to the influencer, fulfilled outside the Platform
- Product: Shipped directly to the influencer outside of the Platform.
- Promo Code: The Platform supports distribution of dynamic promo codes as a way to provide incentives (ex: promo code for $50 credit as opposed to a gift card).
- Other: An incentive that sits outside of any of the previously mentioned types (ex: Tickets to an show, special events, etc.)
Adding incentives to your campaign:
Step 1: Click into the “Incentives” sub-tab within your campaign setup, click the “+” button in the bottom right corner of the section.
Step 2: Choose your incentive type.
Step 3: Add a Label for your incentive (e.g. $50 Gift Card, Product Name, $100 Credit Promo Code etc.) If your incentive type is “Product”, skip to Step 5. If your incentive type is “Promo Code”, continue to Step 4.
Step 4: Click into the textbox directly below “Add new dynamic promotional codes:” and paste all of your promo codes into this section.
Step 5: Enter the “Approximate Retail Value” and the “Cost” per incentive. This will be used to calculate CPE and CPM. “Approximate Retail Value” is used to calculate CPE and CPM per influencer, while “Cost” is used to calculate CPE and CPM at the campaign level.
Step 6: Under “Fulfillment,” indicate whether this incentive will be provided “Before Posting” or “After Posting”.
Step 7: Repeat Steps 1 - 6 for any additional incentives influencers will receive for participating in your campaign.
The incentives you add to this section will be assigned to each influencer within your campaign as they are accepted. Once your incentives are all setup, your next step will be to customize your “Message Templates”.