Once you have reviewed and accepted influencers to your campaign, we recommend asking influencers to confirm their participation. Confirming participation ensures influencers are committed to completing the requirements of your campaign and that any information you might need for shipping purposes is up to date.
The Platform provides you with tools to collect and track influencer confirmations efficiently.
In this article:
- How to request influencers confirm their participation
- What happens after influencers confirm their participation
- How to filter influencers by their participation status
- Within the Setup tab of your campaign, open the Message Templates section.
- Customize and review the Member Accepted message template. This template includes a confirmation link that will prompt influencers to confirm their contact details and participation.
Note: Influencers must be accepted into the campaign in order to confirm their participation. Promote influencers from the Applied stage to the Confirmation stage before requesting their confirmation.
You can run your campaigns even more efficiently by setting up automation to send this template automatically when you accept influencers into the campaign by following the below steps:
- In the Delivery column, click Edit in the row for the Member Accepted template.
- Select Automatic: Stage Entry from the dropdown menu.
- Select Confirmation as the stage when the message should send.
What happens after influencers confirm or opt-out:
- Once an influencer confirms their participation, the Platform will automatically move them to the next workflow stage after Confirmation.
- If influencers use the confirmation link to opt-out of the campaign, the Platform will automatically move them to the Dropped stage of the workflow.
- The status icon on an influencer's profile image will indicate their confirmation status.
- Green check: Influencer confirmed participation.
- Grey question mark: Influencer has not yet confirmed.
- Red X: Influencer used the confirmation link to opt-out of the campaign.
To filter by participating status:
- From the Workflow tab of the campaign, click on the Other group of filters.
- Click the Participating Status dropdown.
- Check the box next to any status you would like to show up on your filtered list (Opted Out, No Response, and/or Confirmed).
Pro tip: Use this filter to find influencers with “No Response” to remind them to confirm their participation.