Certain workflow stage moves must be manually updated by the user, as the move requires input from the marketer (i.e. Post Review to Complete, or Pre-Payment to Content Creation).
To manually update an influencer’s workflow stage:
- Open the Workflow tab of the relevant campaign.
- Select the influencer(s) whose workflow stage you would like to update by checking the box next to their profile image or using the Select All checkbox.
- In most workflow stages, a Promote button will appear above the list of influencers. Click Promote to move the influencer(s) to the next stage of the workflow.
- If there is no Promote button or if you are moving an influencer to a stage other than the next stage of the workflow, click the three-dots icon in the upper-right corner (next to the Send Message button).
- A "Set Workflow Stage" dropdown will open. Select the stage where you would like to move the influencer and click OK.