In certain campaigns, you may want to provide specific influencers with incentives that other influencers in the campaign will not receive. Perhaps you are providing a surprise and delight incentive to the influencer whose post drove the most engagement or giving a few select influencers an additional cash incentive. The Platform supports adding influencer specific incentives and reflects these incentives in CPE and CPM calculations as well as overall campaign cost calculations.
To add an influencer specific incentive:
- Click into the Workflow section of your campaign.
- Locate the influencer within the workflow.
- Click the arrow icon all the way to the right of the influencer’s profile image.
- Open the influencer-specific Incentives tab.
- Click the + Add Incentive button.
- Enter the details of the incentive this influencer will receive.
- In the Fulfillment section, select when this incentive will be added to the influencer's profile, either Before Posting or After Posting.
- Click Save.
To edit or archive an influencer specific incentive:
- Repeat Steps 1-4 above.
- Click the ... icon to open the action menu and select Edit Incentive or Archive Incentives.
- Make any edits to your incentive and click Save.
Note: Incentive Statuses
- Only incentives marked as “Ready” or “Fulfilled” factor into your campaign cost and CPE/CPM/CPP calculations.
- Incentives marked as “Pending” indicate that they are not due to be fulfilled yet.
- Incentives marked as “Ready” indicate that they are ready for you to fulfill them.