In certain campaigns, you may want to provide specific influencers with incentives that other influencers in the campaign will not receive. Perhaps you are providing a surprise and delight incentive to the influencer whose post drove the most engagement or giving a few select influencers an additional cash incentive. The Platform supports adding influencer-specific incentives and reflects these incentives in CPE and CPM calculations* as well as overall campaign cost calculations.
To add an influencer specific incentive:
- Click into the Workflow section of your campaign.
- Locate the influencer within the workflow.
- Click the arrow icon all the way to the right of the influencer’s profile image.
- Open the influencer-specific Incentives tab.
- Click the + Add Incentive button.
- Enter the details of the incentive this influencer will receive.
- In the Fulfillment section, select when this incentive should be paid, either Before Posting or After Posting.
- Click Save.
To edit or archive an influencer specific incentive:
- Repeat Steps 1-4 above.
- Click the ... icon to open the action menu and select Edit Incentive or Archive Incentives.
- Make any edits to your incentive and click Save.
* Only incentives marked as Ready or Fulfilled factor into your campaign cost and CPE/CPM/CPP calculations.
- Incentives marked as Pending indicate that they are not due to be fulfilled yet.
- Incentives marked as Ready indicate that they are ready for you to fulfill them.