Fulfillment statuses are your way to track the progress of an incentive. Using them helps you know track what your owe influencers and make ensure all payment goes out on time. There are five Fulfillment Status options:
Pending: The incentive is not yet due. The influencer has been accepted into the campaign, but the "trigger" event for them to be paid has not occurred (e.g. they have not confirmed their participation, or they have not posted yet).
Ready: The incentive is owed to the influencer.
Fulfilled: The incentive has been paid.
Rejected: The incentive has been revoked. The influencer is no longer due this reward.
Archived: The incentive can no longer be changed and is hidden from the default view. (You can always un-archive incentives if you need to make updates). This status can be used to prevent accidental edits.
How to update fulfillment status:
- In the Incentives tab, use filters to find the incentives you would like to update the Fulfillment Status of.
- Select the incentives you want to edit. You can use the select all checkbox to choose all rewards that meet your filtered criteria.
- Choose the Field equal to Fulfillment Status.
- Set the Fulfillment Status option you'd like to use.
- Click Edit to finalize your update.