Sometimes, you may choose to have influencers self-report content that is not pulled into the Platform automatically. The self-report content link provides marketers with a tool through which influencers can submit their content to the Platform and report metrics based on post performance.
Sharing the self-report link with influencers:
- In any message template, click the merge tag dropdown (</>) in the toolbar.
- Choose Self-Report Content Link to insert a link to the self-report module into the message.
- Customize a message requesting influencers to self-report their content at the link.
- Click Save.
- Send the message template containing the link to the relevant influencers.
Once an influencer self-reports their content, it will show up in the Content tab of your campaign.
Using the self-report link as an influencer:
- When a message is sent containing the merge tag, a unique link is generated for each influencer so that they do not need to log in.
- The link opens a simple form that shows influencers their content that is already in the Platform and prompts them to choose the type of content they are self-reporting.
- After influencers select the type of content they are self-reporting, they are prompted to upload their media, add an optional caption, and enter performance metrics associated with the content.