The self-report content link enables influencers to submit their content to the Platform and report metrics based on post performance. The self-report content link is commonly used for posts that do not get pulled in automatically.
Refer to this article for more information on automatic versus self-reported content.
Sharing the self-report link with influencers
- Within a message to an influencer or a message template, click the merge tag dropdown (</>) in the toolbar.
- Choose Self-Report Content Link to insert a link to the self-report module into the message.
- Send the message containing the link to the relevant influencers.
Once an influencer self-reports their content, it will show up in the Content tab of your campaign.
Using the self-report link as an influencer
- When a message is sent containing the merge tag, a unique link is generated for each influencer, eliminating the need for them the log into their account.
- The link opens a form showing the influencer their content already in the Platform, and prompts the influencer to select the type of content they would like to self-report.
- Once the influencer selects their content type, they will upload the relevant media, add an optional caption, and enter performance metrics associated with the content.
Note: The upload type (image, video, or link) and associated performance metrics are customized to the content type (or social network) they select.