Once you've confirmed participants in your campaign, you may be ready to ship them products or a pre-posting incentive. You can export all shipping addresses for participants in a campaign by exporting from a relevant workflow stage.
To export participant shipping addresses:
- Open the Workflow tab of the relevant campaign.
- Open the workflow stage that represents the influencer list you would like to export (i.e. Pre-Payment).
- Click the export icon located on the top right corner of the list of participants.
- Note: Any filters applied to the workflow stage at will be reflected in the export file.
- An export in CSV format will be sent to the email address you use to log in to Mavrck.
Note: The CSV export will contain two ID columns. The "ID" column corresponds to the global ID in the platform, which can be used to upload lists. The "Member ID" column corresponds to the instance-specific ID, which can be shared with influencers as the "Membership ID" merge tag.