This update represents a major overhaul to the user experience of the inbox and adds new tools to make the management of campaign conversations easier, more intuitive and efficient.
Updated User Experience
We completely redesigned the inbox to look and feel more like email tools marketers use every day while adding some thoughtful touches that will help you better manage all the messages you receive from influencers.
- More space to view your messages
- Campaign-specific folder structure
- Toggle between all and only unread messages
- Sort by oldest or newest messages
- Campaign folders group conversations automatically
- A folder will be created for each live campaign OR
- Any expired or archived campaign that has any new unread messages
- The counts represent the number of unread messages in each folder
Improved Campaign management
We brought in even more campaign-centric capabilities to make conversations more actionable.
When you click on a conversation, messages are now presented in the same influencer details view that is found inside the campaign section. This will provide all the same functionality, including the ability to:
- Review and manage the influencers journey through different stages of the campaign:
- Promote to the next stage in the workflow
- Move between stages
- Notify using message templates
- Leave comments, etc.
- Review the influencers entire history of participation in the campaign, including status changes, other email conversations, etc.
- Preview content that the individual has created for the campaign, or add additional content.
- View or update any incentives the influencer will receive (or has received), or add new incentives if necessary.
- Quickly access any personalized tracking links or pixels created - as part of a campaign with a content amplification component.