The Messages tab is home to all your email communications with influencers.
In this article:
- Campaign Folders
- General Inquiries
- Standard Folders
- Canned Responses
- Message Templates
- Schedule Messages
Upon opening the Messages tab, you are brought to the All Messages section of the Inbox. On the left-hand side of the inbox, there is a menu to navigate message folders.
Each folder displays 15 message threads, between your team and influencers, at a time. Use the arrow icons to page through additional messages.
The following actions are available in the header from all message folders:
- Unread-only toggle.
- Sort by oldest or newest.
- Search by subject line or sender name.
- Compose new messages.
To manage messages in bulk, use the Select All or individual checkboxes in the inbox. Message bulk actions include:
- Mark read / Mark unread
- Archive / Unarchive
The New Message button in the Inbox allows you to create a new message thread, to one or many influencers, that is not associated with any campaign.
To create a new message thread within a campaign, navigate to a specific influencer's ICD or select multiple influencers, and use the Send Message button.
To add additional recipients to a message thread, enter their email address in the CC field.
Attachments can be added to new messages and replies. Attachments cannot be included in message templates.
The size limit for any message is 25 MB. The size limit includes both the body of the message and any attachments.
- For example, if you are writing a short message and the size of your text is only 1 MB, you can attach a maximum attachment size of 24 MB to reach a maximum size of 25 MB. If you are writing a longer message and the size of the text is 5 MB, the maximum attachment size is only 20 MB before reaching the 25 MB limit.
A message folder is created automatically for all campaigns that have been set Live. The count next to the campaign name shows the number of unread messages.
To access the conversations for that campaign, simply click on the title.
Messages are routed into the appropriate campaign folder when an influencer replies in the same thread to a message sent from the campaign.
Campaign Message Actions
When you open a thread associated with a campaign, messages are presented in the same influencer campaign details view that is found inside the campaign section.
From this view, you can send new messages to influencers or reply to existing threads.
All functionality from the influencer campaign details view is available from the Messages section, including the ability to review drafts and content, fulfill incentives, edit workflow stage, and more.
For a complete list of available functionality, see Influencer Campaign Details (ICD).
Archived Campaign Folders
Occasionally, a message might be received for a campaign that has either expired or been archived. In this case, a folder will be displayed with the appropriate count to ensure you don't miss any campaign messages.
All messages not associated with a campaign are stored in the General Inquiries folder.
Messages are routed to General Inquiries for any of the following reasons:
- Influencers create a new message thread.
- Influencers reply to a message that was not sent from within a campaign.
- The subject line of a message is changed.
- Influencers use different email addresses to reply to a message.
These folders mirror those found in common email clients. They are static and always available:
- All Messages - All messages sent to your instance, including messages in Campaign Folders and General Inquiries.
- Drafts - Messages that you have started typing but have yet to send.
- Sent - Messages you have sent from the platform.
- Archived - All messages you have marked as archived.
A canned response is a reusable template that can be sent in reply to influencer messages. If you often receive similar questions through email, canned responses make it easy to quickly send thoughtful replies and detailed information.
Canned responses are created and managed in the Canned Responses sub-tab of the Messages Section. See Canned Responses for more.
Message templates are configured at the campaign level. To view or edit message templates, navigate to the relevant campaign. See Setting Up Message Templates for more.
You can schedule messages to send to individual creators from the campaign tab.
Select the creators from the list and click “Send Message” in the upper right
When you are ready to send the message select the drop down arrow next to the Send button and select “Schedule message”
When the modal opens select the date and time you would like to send your message. Please note the time displayed is the time zone of the sender, not the receiver.
Once you have finished selecting your date an time click “OK” and then “Schedule Message”
To View or Edit Scheduled Messages
- To view all scheduled messages navigate to the Messages tab on the left menu bar and select Scheduled Messages.
- To edit, simply click the desired message and it will open inside of the campaign tab so you may edit, reschedule or delete.