There are two types of folders used in the inbox for organizing messages; standard folders and campaign folders.
These folders mirror those found in common email clients. They are static and always available:
- Inbox - All messages sent to your instance are available here
- General Inquiries - All messages sent to your instance that are NOT associated with a campaign
- Drafts - Messages that you have begun composing but have yet to send
- Sent - Messages you have sent from the platform
- Archived - All messages you have marked as archived
For each live campaign, there is a folder created automatically. The count next to the campaign name shows the number of unread messages.
To access the conversations for that campaign, simply click on the title.
Archived Campaign Folders
Occasionally, a message might be received for a campaign that has either expired or been archived. In this case, a folder will be displayed with the appropriate count to ensure you don't miss any campaign messages.