Over the last few months we've been working on a significant update to our campaign management experience. As of this morning this new experience has been released to all our customers.
The focus of this project was straightforward; Make campaigns easier to manage, more intuitive, more flexible, and more scalable. To that end, we've added new tools, new interfaces, and made countless improvements "under the hood" for supporting campaigns across the platform. Some of the highlights included in this update are:
- Providing the ability to search for and invite influencers from within the campaign.
- A new workflow view to see how influencers are progressing through your campaign.
- Enhanced support for custom campaign workflows that match how you work with influencers in real life.
- Batch support for performing bulk actions on 1, 10 or 1,000 influencers at a time.
- Delivering proactive feedback - via on platform messages and email notifications - to let you know exactly what's going to happen and when a task has been completed.
- Better support for automated events, so you spend less time manually operating your campaigns.
Here are some links to useful tools and documents to help ensure you're getting the most out of campaign management: