If you have an Instagram business account, it must be connected to a Facebook page to connect. This is a requirement from Instagram and Facebook.
If you do not have a Facebook, you can still connect an Instagram personal or creator account by completing the steps below:
- Log in to the application using email
- On the Connect Accounts page, click Connect Instagram
- A Facebook popup window will come up
- Press Cancel or X out of the Facebook popup window
- A message will appear saying "We couldn't find any Instagram business accounts...To connect a non-business account, click here instead."
- Clicking to connect a non-business account will bring up an Instagram pop-up window
- Once you click "Authorize" your Instagram will be connected