If you have an Instagram business account, it must be connected to a Facebook page to connect. This is a requirement from Instagram and Facebook.
If you do not have a Facebook, you can still connect an Instagram personal or creator account by completing the steps below:
- Make sure you are logged into the Instagram you want to connect in your web browser before you begin
- Log in to the application using email
- On the Connect Accounts page, click “Connect” in the row for Instagram
- A pop-up with an overview of the account connection process will open, click “Personal” to proceed
- A pop-up from Instagram will open
- Once you click "Authorize," your non-business account will be connected