To connect an Instagram business account with our program, Facebook requires that the account is connected to a page on Facebook.
Part 1 - Confirm your account is connected to a page on Facebook:
- Log in to your Instagram business account
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap the Menu icon
- Click the Settings icon
- Click "Account" > "Linked Accounts", then select Facebook
- If you haven't already, enter your Facebook login information
- By default, your Instagram account will link to your personal Facebook profile - to link to a page instead, click "Share To" and choose a page that you manage
Part 2 - Once you have confirmed your account is connected to a page on Facebook, open the application link or reconnect accounts link:
- Click “Connect Facebook” to log in
If you are already logged in, click “Add New” next to your Facebook icon
- A Facebook pop-up window will open, click "Continue as [Your Name]"
If you have previously connected, click "Edit Settings"
- Check the box next to the page connected to your Instagram business account and click "Next"
- Turn on all the requested permissions and click "Done"
- Click “Add New” or “Reconnect” to add your Instagram
- Your Instagram business account will connect automatically
If you have multiple business accounts, select the one you want to connect from the dropdown menu
Don’t have a business account yet? Learn how to set one up here.