Pinterest: Disclosure Do's & Don'ts
- Place disclosures in the first three lines of the description above the “see more” button.
- Include clear and unambiguous language, using the words or hashtags “sponsored,” “ad,” or “paid” in addition to tagging the sponsoring brand.
- Use ambiguous language like #sp, #collab, #affiliate or branded hashtags.
- Hide the written disclosure at the bottom of the description.
- Only place disclosures on organic Pins. Disclosures are required for all types of Pins - including Rich Pins.
Check out our Guide to Influencer Marketing and FTC Disclosures to learn more!