Twitch: Disclosure Do's & Don'ts
- Include a written disclosure or tag overlaying the live-stream video. If using hashtags, disclose with #ad, #sponsored or #paid and a mention of the sponsoring brand name.
- Include multiple audio disclosures on a live-stream video. A disclosure must be included in the beginning and at regular intervals throughout the live stream.
- Text overlays should be used to superimpose disclosures within the first 15-30 seconds of a live-stream and should remain on screen for at least ten seconds.
- Only disclose once at the beginning of a live-stream.
- Only disclose verbally in the live-stream.
- Make written disclosures too brief or hide them in the same color as the background.
- Fail to include written and / or verbal disclosure in the video itself.
Check out our Guide to Influencer Marketing and FTC Disclosures to learn more!