Once your campaign is live and influencers have received their posting instructions, influencers will begin to create the required content for your campaign.
The Platform collects most content created by influencers automatically, but given the unique API limitations and restrictions set in place by social media platforms, some content types must be self-reported by influencers.
Automatic Content Binding
The following types of content can be automatically collected:
- Instagram Posts
- Instagram Stories (IG business accounts only)
- Facebook Posts
- Pinterest Posts
- Twitter Posts
For content to automatically pull in, the influencer creating content must:
- Be accepted into the campaign
- Use the correct binding hashtag in the caption of their post
- Have an active account connection for the network they are posting on
The following additional conditions must be met in order for Instagram story content to be pulled into the Platform:
- Influencer must have a connected Instagram business account
- Instagram stories must be self-reported by influencers who have connected Instagram personal accounts
- Influencer's account connection is active when the story is live
- Tip: Send influencers a reminder to reconnect their accounts before story content is due
- Binding hashtag is included as text in the Instagram story caption
- Using the hashtag sticker feature will prevent the story from binding automatically
Due to API limitations, content posted on the following networks is added to the Platform via the influencer self-report content flow:
- Facebook Live
The self-report content flow can also be used to collect high-resolution photos and videos created by influencers to be repurposed for your marketing goals, without being posted on any social media platform.
Self-reporting content is a simple and quick process for both marketers and influencers.
- Marketer sends influencers a link to self-report their content.
- Influencer uses link to upload their media and enter performance metrics.
- Self-reported content is available in the Platform alongside automatically-collected content.