The influencer campaign manager (ICM) allows influencers to access all the information and actions they need to complete for a campaign in one place, reducing the frequency and complexity of email communications.
To get started with the influencer campaign manager, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager to set up a demo!
The campaign manager has two main views: Campaign Details and Campaign List.
- Campaign Details: The campaign details view includes all the information influencers need to complete a campaign, detailed below.
- Campaign List: From the campaign list, the influencer is able to see all of their campaign details, both past and present, for a single brand.
Both views can be shared with your influencers via merge tags within your messages.
Influencer Actions Consolidated and Prioritized
The ICM enables influencers to perform the following actions:
- Confirm participation
- Reconnect accounts
- Submit draft content
- Self-report offline content
- Update personal details, including:
- Contact information
- Influencer properties (also referred to as application questions)
- Privacy settings and email options
Depending on the influencers' location in the campaign, a next step task alert will display at the top of the screen, directing them to their next task.
e.g. When an influencer's next step is to submit a draft, the top of the campaign details page will read 'Next Step: Submit your draft content' with a link to do so.
Campaign Information Made Readily Available
Instead of having to search for campaign details via email, the ICM displays campaign information such as:
- Content requirements, with an indicator of whether their requirement is Pending or Complete
- Required hashtags
- Due dates, both draft and content-live
- Incentives, including promo codes
- Tracking links
- Campaign brief information
For specific guidance on optimizing your message templates for use with the campaign manager, please reach out to your Implementation Manager or Services representative.