The shareable influencer review link enables your collaborators to view applicant profiles and provide feedback without logging in to the platform.
Generate a shareable link
Simply navigate to the campaign with applicants to review and click the Share button in the header, then select Influencer Review. Copy the link that is generated and send to your collaborators.
When collaborators access the link you generate and share with them, they will be prompted to provide their name and email to track their votes.
Collaborators can view influencers in the Applied stage of the workflow and submit thumbs-up, thumbs-down votes on their profiles.
- Votes are reflected in influencers' campaign details in the platform and do not change their workflow stage.
- Sort influencers by the number of votes they received by using the "Net Votes" sort in the workflow of your campaign.
Influencer profile details
Click on the influencer profile pictures to view expanded profile details.
The influencer profile includes the following information:
- High-level performance metrics across all connected accounts
- Content preview for Instagram and Pinterest*
- Badges labeling sponsored posts (posts containing #sponsored or #ad) on Instagram
- Recent collaborations and @mentions on Instagram
- Audience insights based on Instagram followers*
* Information only shown when an influencer has connected their account(s) on the relevant network.