To get the most out of your influencer searches in the Platform, there are a number of different types of queries you can use to find influencers in our database.
Search for keywords contained within influencers' bios on social media networks or for the tagged locations of their posts.
- Type the word as is without any quotes (i.e. nutritionist).
- Place double quotes around the keyword for multi-word phrases (i.e. "certified nutritionist").
- Add a space between words/phrases to search for different keywords.
- Post locations
- Type the location without quotes if it is a single word (i.e. Boston).
- For two word locations, place double quotes around the phrase (i.e. “New York City”).
Hashtag & Mention Searches
Search for hashtags and mentions used in influencers' captions.
- Hashtags and mentions are "or" searches
- i.e. searching for #nutrition #food will result in influencers who have used #nutrition or #food
- When searching for hashtags and mentions at the same time, the Platform will search for at least one hashtag and at least one mention/
Search Modifications (Only available for hashtags and mentions)
- To exclude influencers who have used a certain hashtag or mention, add - before the term.
- This modification means "must not have".
- i.e. -#vegan returns influencers that have never used #vegan
- To exclude influencers who have never used a certain hashtag or mention, add + before the term.
- This modification means "must have".
- i.e. +#nutrition filters out influencers who have never used #nutrition
- To boost the importance of a search term, add ^x after the term.
- This modification makes the term n times more important than other search terms in the query.
- i.e. #food^5 #dogs makes #food five times more important compared to #dogs
Note: For best results, make sure results are sorted by Relevance when using these search tips.