We recommend running a test conversion to ensure successful pixel installation. Please follow the steps below to complete this process:
1. Install a conversion pixel on your site. (Instructions linked here)
2. Reach out to your Customer Implementation Manager to request your “test conversion link”.
3. Make sure your default web browser has cookies enabled.
4. In a non-incognito window, navigate to your “Test Conversion Link” to access your brand’s e-commerce site. In the same window, navigate to the “purchase complete confirmation” page by entering the exact URL of the purchase confirmation page OR generating a purchase on your site (which should naturally bring you to the purchase confirmation page).
5. Once you have reached on the purchase confirmation page, right-click on your screen and choose “INSPECT” from the dropdown that appears.
6. Press “command+F” and search for the text ”ClickMeter_conversion” in the module that is displayed.
7. You should see something similar to the example below. Screenshot this information and send the screenshot to your Customer Implementation Manager for confirmation that pixel has been successfully implemented.