One of the many ways you can pay influencers via Mavrck is by connecting your own business PayPal account. The below outlines the process of setting up a business account and connecting your account to Mavrck.
- Set up a PayPal business account at PayPal Business Setup Center. If you already have a business PayPal account, you can skip to Step 2.
- Create a PayPal App
- Log in to https://developer.paypal.com/ with your business account
- Click on your name in the upper right corner then click on Dashboard
- Click on My Apps and Credentials
- Click the toggle to Live
- Under REST APIs, click Create App
- Specify an app name, i.e.: “influencer_payments” or “mavrck_payments”, etc.
- Click Create App
- Under Secret link click Show
- Copy Client ID and Secret key
- Request activation of API keys in PayPal Dashboard
- In the Live API Credentials section (same as above), click Account Eligibility. This is also available under the “My Account” section
- Click Request permission to go live.
- Fill out the request form
- Click Submit
- PayPal will respond to the email listed on the account within 72 hours confirming the app is live OR requesting more information.
- Submit the following information to the Mavrck team. We highly recommend using GPG Encryption to pass your Webhook ID. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a public key.
- Brand Name
- Client ID
- Secret Key
Note: To make payments in the Platform using the PayPal integration, sufficient funds must be deposited into a verified PayPal account. A linked credit card is not eligible to make payments through the integration.
Please verify your PayPal account by linking a bank account prior to beginning setup with Mavrck. Instructions to verify your PayPal account are available here.