This week we've released additional functionality around incentive tracking numbers to allow for more detailed communication with influencers about their product incentives.
Influencers often request shipping details for product incentives so they can better plan their content creation schedule. With this update, tracking numbers associated with product incentives are now displayed in the influencer campaign manager and are available as merge tags for use in communications with influencers.
Sharing tracking numbers with influencers
When a campaign contains a product incentive, a merge tag labeled "Tracking Number: [Product name]" will be available in the merge tag menu for message templates and replies.
Note: If the merge tag is used and there is no tracking number to display or if the incentive status is not yet Ready, the placeholder will be blank.
When an influencer has been assigned a product incentive with a tracking number, it will be displayed in the Incentive Details section of the influencer campaign manager, as seen in the image below.
Uploading tracking numbers
- Add a product incentive in the Setup tab of the campaign or add an influencer specific incentive.
- Once incentives have been assigned to influencers, export the incentives from the campaign by going to the Incentives tab, filtering for the campaign, and clicking the export icon.
- Add tracking numbers to the "Tracking Number" column of the exported CSV file.
- Save the updated spreadsheet as a CSV file.
- In the Incentives tab, click the upload icon and upload the file containing tracking numbers.
- All incentives that were updated in the file will now contain tracking numbers.
You may also add tracking numbers to individual incentives by clicking Edit Incentive in the influencer's campaign details.