The campaign application flow, completed by influencers you have invited to campaigns, is a simple process to gather contact information and social account connections.
Testing the application flow
As a marketer, applying to one of your own campaigns is a great way to understand the application flow completed by influencers.
- Open the Campaigns tab from the main menu and select a Live campaign.
- Open the Setup tab in the center of the campaign header.
- Open the Application page from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Open the Application URL, located underneath the preview module.
- Complete the application process as described below.
- Navigate to the Workflow tab of the campaign.
- Review your profile in the Applied workflow stage and drop from the campaign, if desired.
Campaign application flow
- Step 1: Application landing page
- Step 2: Profile information & terms agreement
- Step 3: Connecting social accounts
- Optional steps
- Confirmation page
Step 1: Application landing page and log-in options
Influencers are presented with a customizable application image and two log-in options to start the form.
Log in via email
- Influencers must confirm their email address and create a password.
- An automated message is sent by the platform asking influencers to confirm their email address.
- This message is not customizable but can be translated into various languages at the program level. For additional detail, see Configuration.
- Email-password combinations are unique to each program or instance; the same log-in can be used for all campaigns within that program, but influencers must confirm their email each time they log in to a campaign with a new program.
- Facebook may still be required at the Account Connection step. Email log-in may be used in tandem with Facebook log-in if both have been set up on the same account.
Log in via Facebook
- Influencers using Facebook as a log-in method must have an existing Facebook account.
- No password is created or required when Facebook log-in is used.
- Facebook authentication may be used in tandem with email log-in if both have been set up on the same account.
Step 2: Profile information & terms agreement
Influencers enter their basic profile details and agree to terms.
Applications can be customized to request varying levels of detail on the contact info form.
- Always included: First name, last name, date of birth, gender, country, state, city
- Optional fields: Ethnicity, shipping address, phone number
Step 3: Connecting social accounts
Influencers connect the social accounts required for the campaign.
Required accounts can be customized in the application. We recommend only requiring the networks that match the campaign's content deliverables. If no networks are required, influencers can choose to connect optional accounts or skip to the next step.
- Application survey: Add custom questions for influencers to respond to
- Rate and/or concept: Require a custom concept and/or quote rate for the collaboration
- Branded content permissions: Request permission to promote content created for the campaign
Influencers receive confirmation their application was submitted.
The text on this page reads: Thank you! Keep an eye on your inbox. We'll be in touch soon with more information about opportunities to collaborate.
Influencers may connect additional non-required social accounts at this page if desired.
Marketers may wish to send a custom confirmation message to influencers upon completing the application. This can be configured by creating a custom message template in campaign setup and setting it to send automatically when influencers enter the Applied stage of the workflow.