It is simple to add a credit to an instance's PayPal balance: simply specify the amount. However, only logins with special access can add credits to the instance balance. This measure gives your company financial control over how much can be spent by marketers running campaigns.
- Open the Incentives section of the Platform.
- Click into the Transactions tab and make sure you're toggled into "PayPal" in the Payment Provider dropdown in the top left corner of the screen. If you do not see a Transactions tab on your screen, click here for instructions on integrating your business PayPal account with the Platform.
- Click the orange Add Transaction button*.
- Select Increase and enter the amount you want to move into the Platform from your PayPal account.
- Enter a description (ex: "Funds for Dec Holiday Campaign") and click Add Transaction.
*Please note: if you do not see this button and would like to add funds to your instance, please reach out to email@example.com to request access to this feature.
Note: To make payments in the Platform using the PayPal integration, sufficient funds must be deposited into a verified PayPal account. A linked credit card is not eligible to make payments through the integration.
Please verify your PayPal account by linking a bank account prior to beginning setup with Mavrck. Instructions to verify your PayPal account are available here.