In some campaigns, you may wish to have influencers submit a unique concept for your collaboration.
When the Rate and/or Concept features are enabled, influencers are prompted to submit a proposal as part of the campaign application. When influencers are accepted into the campaign, a cash incentive is automatically set up in the amount they quoted.
Rate and concept page of a campaign application.
Enable Rate and/or Concept on a Campaign Application
- Navigate to the Setup tab of the campaign.
- Open the Application sub-tab.
- Scroll past the application preview module to toggle on Require Concept and/or Require Rate:
- Select the fulfillment method for incentives, either offline or using the Stripe integration, if enabled.
- Select the fulfillment stage, the workflow stage when payments will be ready to fulfill, either before or after content creation.
Review influencer submissions
Rates and/or concepts are displayed on each influencer's profile in the Applied stage of the campaign, when applicable.
Rate and concept displayed in the lightbox profile.
- Open the Applied stage of the campaign workflow.
- Click on an influencer's profile image to open the lightbox.
- Review the rate and/or concept submission(s) at the top of the page.
- Use the arrow icons or left-right arrow keys to toggle through all influencers in the Applied stage.
If an influencer re-submits the campaign application, the rate and/or concept in the lightbox will be updated to the latest version.
A record of each time an influencer submitted the application, including each rate rate provided, is included in the History tab of the influencer's campaign details. To view this record, locate an influencer in the workflow and click the arrow icon to expand their campaign details.
Rate and/or concept submissions are not displayed in the shareable influencer review tool.
Manage rate incentives
The rate provided by an influencer is recorded as a cash incentive. Rate incentives can be set up as offline cash payments or fulfilled through PayPal/Stripe, configured when the Rate and/or Concept feature(s) are enabled on the campaign application.
The value of rate incentives can be edited to reflect any negotiations. If the amount must be changed, be sure to make any edits prior to fulfilling the incentive.
If you are using PayPal/Stripe to fulfill payments automatically, update rate incentives before promoting influencers to the payment workflow stage. Always review the payment amounts in the confirmation message before sending payments through PayPal/Stripe.