When looking to review your campaign with your collaborators or stakeholders, you can generate unique links to allow them to interact with key stages of your campaign without logging into the platform.
The following Shareable Links are available:
- Influencer Review: Share applicant profiles and collect collaborator votes
- Draft Review: Share draft content and gather collaborator feedback
- Performance Report: Share campaign performance data and content with stakeholders
Learn more about each Shareable Link at its dedicated page, linked above.
Generating and Sharing Links
To generate any shareable link for a campaign, click the Share button in the campaign header, then select the relevant page. Copy the given URL and send it to your collaborators.
Note: Shareable Link URLs include "app.mavrck.co" unless you have implemented private labeling of the platform. Learn more here: Private Labeled Platform
When collaborators access an Influencer Review or Draft Review link, they will be prompted to provide their name and email to track their votes and/or comments.
No information is required to access the Performance Report.
- Page content: Influencers in the Applied stage of your campaign.
- Collaborators can: Vote on applicants.
- Page content: Draft content submitted by influencers in the Draft Review stage of your campaign.
- Collaborators can: Leave internal comments on draft content.
- Page content: Custom modular performance report and all campaign content.
- Collaborators can: View content and interact with reports.